Tuesday, March 23, 2010



These people i love dearly. and by dearly i mean A LOT, MASSIVELY!! I just loved how I just had to look at this picture and laugh a heck of a lot. wow i do indeed love them a lot. It is amazing how just a picture can bring happy memories and its only a snap shot of what you have done of your life...

I like looking at it like this. Here is a photo of such an amazing and great memory and yet there is so much in that picture! Looking at this picture I'm sure every single person there has something to say about the day and how amazing it was. But now look at Us. We are just like a picture and there is so much about us that others can tell you about.. well you! and you have so much to tell about yourself to others and even yourself. But now look at it from God's perspective. It says in the bible we are the size of a piece of dust to him and yet he has more thoughts about us there there is grains of sand on this earth! He thinks about us so much!!! even more than we can think about that picture. about the memories and everything that had followed on from that day. =]

I just really do enjoy thinking about that a lot. It makes me feel safe, that i will always be thought of more than the little specks of sand on this planet and all those thoughts are positive and not negative. =] He is so good!

... So im sorry for everyone i may of freak out by writing this Blog, but it was on my heart. When was the last time you said something that was on your heart to others... or maybe even when was the last time you didn't? Hmmm

Anyway, I love you all a lot.
Hope everyone is well since my last blog, which was a while ago! Sorry about that, quite busy that it all. =] I FINALLY hung out with Kelly last saturday, watched her dance and of course she was amazing. I also got to see the fabulous Georgia Wyllie also! she is a funny one. =] Such an amazing girl!

Alright well i shall go, got discipleship tonight for BOOM, I'm sick, but I don't care! I am going to be there! This friday is going to amazing! :D

Grace and Peace
Kristy =] x x x

No comments: